BREAST CANCER T SHIRTS – SPECIAL EDITION PINK CLAY SHOOTING SHIRTS
These Special Edition t shirts were custom designed with the sport of clay shooting (skeet shooting & trap shooting too) in mind. Now you can shoot in style during Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October while supporting breast cancer research.
A portion of all sale proceeds from these special edition items will be donated directly to breast cancer research. Thank you in advance for being a part of our efforts!
When it comes to the sport of breaking clays, you know that every pair matters…and during the month of October that means even more!
“EVERY PAIR MATTERS” was designed to spread awareness and help support breast cancer research. This design is available on your choice of Azalea Pink or Graphite Heather Grey (for any guys who refuse to wear pink 😉 tees.
There are also long sleeve tees, and hats available in this same design for those chilly fall shooting days.
Breast Cancer Long Sleeve Shirts For Clay Shooting – EVERY PAIR MATTERS Fundraising Tees
Specs & Measurements
GILDAN DRYBLEND 50 COTTON/50 POLY T-SHIRTS
- 5.5-ounce, 50 cotton/50 poly
- DryBlend moisture-wicking properties
- Tearaway label
- Seamless double-needle 7/8″ collar
- Double-needle sleeves and hem
- Taped neck and shoulders
We do our best to ship your items as quickly as possible! Depending on if your item is in stock, backordered, etc., here is what you can expect:
- IN STOCK items will normally ship within 24 – 48 hours of receiving your order.
- BACKORDERED items may take 1-2 weeks to restock and ship out.
- CUSTOM TEAM APPAREL ORDERS are normally printed and ready to ship out within 2-3 weeks after approval of your customized design.
- PRE-ORDERS: Occasionally we will run pre-orders for certain new items. Shipping times for pre-ordered items will vary. Please see the item’s description for complete details about production/shipping time estimates.
If you have questions about this item or need it shipped faster, please contact us using the form below to discuss options. We will do our best to accommodate your needs!